Thursday 24 May 2007

Review 2: Survey Savvy

Hello everybody. Today I am reviewing one of my favourite free to join paid survey sites- Survey Savvy. This site is great because it is the highest paying site I have seen yet- with about $75 max for a survey. Unfortunately, they only send a few surveys a year to some people but heaps to others, especially those in IT (so I've heard). The amount of surveys you will personally get depends on your age, job, interest in certain topics and many other factors, however only a few surveys a year with this company could get you an extra $100 or so so it is definitely worth signing up for!

In addition to this, Survey Savvy also have the best referral system for a dedicated survey site I have seen, giving you $2 on average for your referrals surveys and $1 for their referrals surveys! So by signing up friends and family you can earn even more. Sign up now at the Survey Savvy Website

My Rating: 8/10: I wish they would send more surveys but at least the ones they do are high paying! The great referral system can also net you some extra cash. They also pay at no minimum payout by cheque which is a huge bonus

Hints:
1.Fill in your profiles as soon as you sign up as you will not get any surveys until you do!
2. $100 may not sound like much but it is some extra cash for a few hours in front of the computer. Also, when you combine this with other sites I have or will review you can earn very handy cash every year for doing very little (see blogs to come!)

0 comments: